1. Women train and educate children, and establish order, peace, and harmony in the home. They are the first teachers in the school of humanity. At a time when some are in search of a new place for them in society, we would like to remind them once again of the unique position God bestowed upon them.
2. A house that contains an honorable, well-mannered woman loyal to her home is a corner from Heaven. The sounds and breaths heard there are no different from the musical voices of the young people of Paradise and the burbling of the Kawthar stream in Heaven.
3. A woman's inner depth, chastity, and dignity elevate her higher than angels and cause her to resemble an unmatched diamond. A disreputable woman is a false coin, and an undignified woman is a puppet to be ridiculed. In the destructive atmosphere of such women, it is possible to find neither a healthy home nor a sound generation.
4. A woman awake to virtue in her inner world resembles a crystal chandelier that, with every movement, sends light throughout the house. The most important thing a woman should know is social breeding.
5. Women often have been used as objects of pleasure, means of entertainment, and material for advertising. However, until now all these unfortunate periods have been a starting point for women to become renewed and find their essence (like nights followed by days).
6. In the past, a son was called "makhdum" and a daughter, "karima." Meaning "pupil (of the eye)," this word expresses a member that is very valuable, as necessary as it is valuable, and as delicate as it is necessary.
7. A good woman speaks wisdom, and has a delicate, refined spirit. Her behavior inspires admiration and respect. Familiar looks sense this sacred side of her, and turn instinctive feelings to contemplation.
8. Like a flower worn on the breast, a beautiful woman may receive admiration and respect for a short period. But if she has not been able to get the seeds of her heart and spirit to blossom, she will eventually fade and, like falling leaves, be trampled underfoot. What a sad ending for those who have not found the road of immortality!
9. Each woman is a precious, exalted jewel that must not be violated and thrown into a sewer. We hope that fortunate future generations will awake to knowledge, spirituality, and truth so that women may once again become "the apple of their eye."
10. Our women are the soundest foundation stone of our national honor and nobility. Their part in forming our long and glorious past is equal to that of the warriors who struggled with our enemies.
11. Most champions of woman's rights and freedom only excite women with physical pleasures and then stab her spirit.
12. Thanks to the good successors she raised and left behind, the home of a spiritually mature woman constantly exudes a scent of joy like an incense burner. The "heavenly" home where this aroma "blows" is a garden of Paradise beyond description.
13. A woman whose heart is illuminated with the light of faith and whose mind is enlightened with knowledge and social breeding builds her home anew each day by adding new dimensions of beauty to it. A dissolute woman who doesn't know her true self destroys existing homes and turns them into graves. Criteria or Lights of the Way, Izmir 1990, Vol.3, pp. 67-77
- Created on .